Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Deviantart prints

I am in the process of updating some of the images in my Deviantart gallery. I'm adding larger size images and enabling the prints option on a lot of my work. Did you know that you can get magnets with my artwork on them? I never really paid attention to the whole printing thing, but apparently you can get a lot of different items, like mugs, magnets, mousepads...even puzzles. Just think about it...you can get a puzzle made out of my artwork. They also do calendars. I wish I had known about that last year when I did one...it would have saved me a shitload of headaches.

Anyway, I'm also uploading the full sized versions of a lot of my "cropped sample" images there as well (at least, the ones that I can post on DA). I'm also adding the full size, full color versions of some of the B&W images. I'm enabling prints on those too...and going forward, any images I upload there will be the high rez stuff with prints enabled.

It's going slowly, so it may be a couple of days before I get everything uploaded. If you haven't taken a stroll through my DA gallery, now would be a good time: doc000.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment