Saturday, April 9, 2011

Summertime and commissions

Summer is approaching...yay! Everything's so GREEN!

Speaking of summer, you ever try to find replacement parts for a pool pump that's 25 years old? I can tell you from experience, it ain't fun. It's never a good thing when you're vaccuming out the pool, and from the pump you hear "CRUNCH!". I walked over and took a look...the little plastic basket that collects all the crap and keeps it from going into the filter decided to explode. And it's a bitch trying to find a replacement.

Oh yeah...just in case you didn't know...I do take commissions. I know that has nothing to do with summer and pools, but such is the random nature of my thinking. The basics of commissions are as follows:

- $20 (USD), you pay all fees (and I mean ALL of them...that conversion from the beads and buttons the European folks use as currency is a bitch); payment upfront; Paypal only
- Your commission is usually finished within 2 weeks from the time I start working on it
- I can tackle just about any subject matter, save for extreme stuff and things that are just f'ing gross
- I will haggle about details to some degree, but if you want to nit-pick every tiny little detail, I'll politely tell you that I just don't have the time and will suggest someone else
- everything is negotiable and subject to change

No comments:

Post a Comment